NOTD: Ikat Nails!

Ikat nails (with a random ikat-ish tape mani without any tape) :)

Colors used:
OPI "Don't Pretzel My Buttons" (Background) // This seriously the perfect nude. It was strange though, when I would see my hand out of the corner of my eye it looked like I didn't have nails! I guess it just blended with my skin tone that well. Application was super easy, two thin coats covered everything completely with no streaks or bumps. 
China Glaze "Igniting Love" (Red) // I didn't do a full nail swatch of this, and this is the first time I'm using it. But as far as I can tell, this is amazing. It has a good consistency and was very easy to work with. The photo doesn't do it justice of course, it is the most vibrant red ever. I'm loving the whole Cirque Du Soleil collection so far. :)
Orly "Liquid Vinyl" (Black)
China Glaze "White On White" (White, obviously;))

Comments

  1. I really like them actually! I know many Ikat manicures, but when I wanted to do them myself, it just didn't work! Now you've created an Ikat manicure that's much easier to make I think! Nice work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts