My first nail post!

Here is my nails of the day from yesterday, using China Glaze "Creative Fantasy" from the Cirque Du Soleil Collection! I think this is a good mani to use as a "Very First Blog Post Ever" don't you think? :) This polish is a complete dream! It's a dark jelly that's opaque in two coats, but I used three for no real reason at all. It has a semi-matte finish that reminds me of satin, and its just as beautiful without topcoat. It has so much depth in real life that you can't even begin to see in a photo. It's truly amazing. :)
For an accent, I used Essie "Set In Stones" as a glitter gradient, and Essie "No Place Like Chrome" for the zebra print.

P.S.
Maybe now that I have a blog I'll start doing tutorials? 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! <3 Man mine took four coats, I need to pick up another bottle maybe mine was a fluke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think it would be considered a jelly, but I'm definitely not an expert, I only own a couple. :(. This was two thick coats.

      Delete
  3. That purple is gorgeous. It is now on my Lust List ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts